Solar Servicing Company - Great Business For Solar Companies but the staff that manages the telemarketers are INAPPROPRIATE
I recently resigned from a telemarketing company that sets appointments for solar companies.The Executive team was very strong but unfortunately they were either in the other suite of the office or on meetings to hear the filthy banter and disgusting and degrading gossip that transpired daily.
Hopefully Mr. Molacek and Mr. Gueringer can realize the awful things that are being said about one another.
Although it is a legit great business for solar companies as they are not scammers like most call rooms, the management is responsible for this type of behavior.Unfortunately I saw one of the managers listen to the whole soap opera.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..."
- "After reading the prior 10 reviews I'll begin by stating this is a REAL review by a REAL customer. I was personally against the installation of the solar panels from..."
- "Ameren is a ripoff company. I have a second home which im only there a couple times a year. I recieve a monthly bill for around $20 and change for surcharges..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "These are supposed to be two Mexican pizzas. We went to the Taco Bell drive through at 43rd ave. and Bell rd. in Phoenix, AZ. August 24th..."
- "DO NOT BUY THROUGH ONETRAVEL IF YOU KNOW YOU MIGHT NEED TO CANCEL YOUR TICKET. YOU'LL ENDUP PAYING DOUBLE IN THEIR HIDDEN FEES (BESIDES THE $200 PENALTY FEES). OneTravel are so..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."