Solar Servicing Company - Great Business For Solar Companies but the staff that manages the telemarketers are INAPPROPRIATE
I recently resigned from a telemarketing company that sets appointments for solar companies.The Executive team was very strong but unfortunately they were either in the other suite of the office or on meetings to hear the filthy banter and disgusting and degrading gossip that transpired daily.
Hopefully Mr. Molacek and Mr. Gueringer can realize the awful things that are being said about one another.
Although it is a legit great business for solar companies as they are not scammers like most call rooms, the management is responsible for this type of behavior.Unfortunately I saw one of the managers listen to the whole soap opera.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."
- "August 1st 2015 Doug Kellam, CEO Zero Technologies LLC 4510 Adams Circle, Unit G Bensalem, PA 19020 Dear Mr Kellam, Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help. About six months ago after reading Mike..."
- "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Ordered a pair of expensive shoes, came at the time it said it would, in good condition (or so it seemed). Opened them up they look good, not 91$ good,..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "December 3, 2015. I had two awful experiences at car dealerships that were Costco Authorized. Earnhardt Toyota in Avondale Az and Arrowhead Toyota in Peoria AZ. Let me just start..."