Solar Servicing Company - Great Business For Solar Companies but the staff that manages the telemarketers are INAPPROPRIATE
I recently resigned from a telemarketing company that sets appointments for solar companies.The Executive team was very strong but unfortunately they were either in the other suite of the office or on meetings to hear the filthy banter and disgusting and degrading gossip that transpired daily.
Hopefully Mr. Molacek and Mr. Gueringer can realize the awful things that are being said about one another.
Although it is a legit great business for solar companies as they are not scammers like most call rooms, the management is responsible for this type of behavior.Unfortunately I saw one of the managers listen to the whole soap opera.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In Filter Mode the spa does not pull water through the filter. Virtually no suction. For past three weeks I have sent photos and mpegs to the Dimension One service..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "I bought 3 turbines and a controller a year ago. In one year I got broken blades, the turbines shook like crazy, never worked or made 20% of the sold..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "I've seen the half-baked rebuttle attempts from a "Henry Frappe" - so I thought I would join in and state that he - himself - said that he doesn't even..."