Pretoria, Gauteng

This Nail Salon has appaulling customer service and prejudice front desk staff - which in of itself is a shame in 2016.I waited for 15 minutes unserviced and unattended to.

About 10 minutes into waiting a white customer walked in and the technician rushed to service him immediately. When I brought to the attention of the technicians and owner that I had been waiting for a while, she had a really bad attitude.

I explains that I had an appointment, and she said we can't take you because it is now 15 min past your appointment time even though she knew that I had now been waiting 15 minutes to be serviced.She then told me if I don't like it I can get out of her salon.

Review about: Nail Salon.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Solar Nails Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Solar Nails?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ziegler Chiropractic Wellness - Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic is a fraud Ziegler Chiropractic Wellness "I was a patient under my insurance Atena and had a workers comp claim. Both times, Dean Kevin Ziegler charged my insurance for procedures he didn't do. I had a..." Read more Smartstyle - They butchered my baby's hair! Smartstyle "I am beyond livid! I took my 23-month-old foster son in to get a trim. He has naturally curly hair that I just love. I asked the stylist to give..." Read more Supercuts Haircut Review from Vancouver, Washington Supercuts "I had my haircut by Linda last week at your Centerpoint Location. I HAD shoulder lengthhair and wanted my aline taken out and 1/2 inch in the back taken off...." Read more The Slim Co - HORRIBLE The Slim Co "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more