Pretoria, Gauteng

This Nail Salon has appaulling customer service and prejudice front desk staff - which in of itself is a shame in 2016.I waited for 15 minutes unserviced and unattended to.

About 10 minutes into waiting a white customer walked in and the technician rushed to service him immediately. When I brought to the attention of the technicians and owner that I had been waiting for a while, she had a really bad attitude.

I explains that I had an appointment, and she said we can't take you because it is now 15 min past your appointment time even though she knew that I had now been waiting 15 minutes to be serviced.She then told me if I don't like it I can get out of her salon.

Review about: Nail Salon.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Solar Nails Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Solar Nails?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

LIVID!! Avoid ALL Smartstyles at all costs if you love your hair! Smartstyle "I went to Smartstyle in Rowlett TX at 2501 Lakeview Pkwy, Rowlett, TX 75089 on 5-1-17 my stylist (if you can even call her that) was a black lady named..." Read more Smartstyle - Hair Coloring Review Smartstyle "...I went in to have my hair stripped of this weird purple color at 6pm.I had to re-dye because..." Read more This review caused The Consultant Clinic to close down it's Facebook review section The Consultant Clinic "Last year someone put a review on The Consultant Clinics' facebook page questioning it's owner's claim to be a qualified doctor. Within hours the entire Facebook review section had been..." Read more Hair Club - Oustead for hcms screw up Hair Club "This is the worst story of all posted.i went to hcm after losing my hair do to cancer in bloomington Illinois. At first was very happy but after awhile i..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more Test Compa - Proin sapien ipsum porta a Test Compa "Duis arcu tortor, suscipit eget, imperdiet nec, imperdiet iaculis, ipsum. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc. Ut tincidunt tincidunt erat. Praesent metus tellus, elementum eu, semper a, adipiscing nec, purus. In..." Read more