Pretoria, Gauteng

This Nail Salon has appaulling customer service and prejudice front desk staff - which in of itself is a shame in 2016.I waited for 15 minutes unserviced and unattended to.

About 10 minutes into waiting a white customer walked in and the technician rushed to service him immediately. When I brought to the attention of the technicians and owner that I had been waiting for a while, she had a really bad attitude.

I explains that I had an appointment, and she said we can't take you because it is now 15 min past your appointment time even though she knew that I had now been waiting 15 minutes to be serviced.She then told me if I don't like it I can get out of her salon.

Review about: Nail Salon.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Solar Nails Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Solar Nails?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ziegler Chiropractic Wellness - Dean Kevin Ziegler of Ziegler Chiropractic is a fraud Ziegler Chiropractic Wellness "I was a patient under my insurance Atena and had a workers comp claim. Both times, Dean Kevin Ziegler charged my insurance for procedures he didn't do. I had a..." Read more The Consultant Clinic Facial Rejuvenation Procedure Review The Consultant Clinic "Extremely bad company, no difference after 7 days, no refund offered and no further treatment, it's a sham and false advertising , do not go there..." Read more Hair Club Hair Treatment Review from Los Alamos, New Mexico Hair Club "Im a hair club member, im not happy with service, 320 month , and still thin and xrands pull my own hair and thinner , and..." Read more Supercuts Haircut Review from Vancouver, Washington Supercuts "I had my haircut by Linda last week at your Centerpoint Location. I HAD shoulder lengthhair and wanted my aline taken out and 1/2 inch in the back taken off...." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more