In 2011 Solamon Energy Corporation was reported to huest@deutsche-boerse.com

Trading Surveillance Office, at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Following an in-depth internal investigation, Solamon Energy Corporation was initially suspended and then removed from trading on exchange. See attached copy of notification de-listing.

Reason for removal from Frankfurt Bourse was based on… irregular share trading leading to suspicions of share price manipulation.

Within a matter of weeks Solamon had relisted though GXG London? What does that say to you about GXG?

Graeme Boyce, refutes that Solamon where ejected from Frankfurt bourse, but left on its own free will. This is a lie! It is on open record published by Frankfurt Bourse that Solomon’s was ejected.

Fisher Capital Management (FCM) an international boiler room scam and money laundering operation know to law enforcement agencies and FSA. Has scammed many investors by selling worthless Solamon Energy shares.

GXG London office has had dealings with Solamon at senior management level. Mr. Alex Benger who runs the UK office of GXG Markets, confirms GXG listed Solamon Energy Corp - ISIN CA83409Y1088 earlier in 2012. He is also aware of FCM and Solamon share trading history and FCM as a scam and money laundering outfit. Again what does this say about GXG London?

It is virtually impossible to make contact with Solamon Energy offices in Canada. No one answers the phone. Messages left by worried ‘investors’ go unanswered. On investigation Solamon do not have a front office set-up and the company registration is a residential flat address.

CEO Graeme Boyce, or his company has made no attempt to take legal action against FCM, again why not, FCM is directly impacting on Solamon business reputation.

The published shareholders of Solamon Energy are- Wilhelm Toothe, Graeme Boyce, Jason Yeo, Ainsley Brown.

If you have been effected by this, or want to add additional information please email milestyoung@yahoo.com

Review about: Share Trading.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Solamon Energy Corp?

Submit review

Comments

OldRocket
Den Haag, South Holland, Netherlands #761481

I am one of the scammed they were good I can say that with all the right deals and wed sites now of course I am out of pocket with no way of getting anything back BEWARE of these people and you can add Patrick Timson to the list of names

:cry :( :(

Katrine
to OldRocket Copenhagen, Capital Region Of Denmark, Denmark #828697

I am a reporter at the danish media Berlingske Business who are looking into GXG. Would you please send me an mail on: kaov@berlingske.dk

Andrea35

It's a huge scam.Do not trust these people!

I know someone that works in the company and the whole thing is a joke.Beware :upset