Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I called to get the sectional at the advertised price, but was told that was not correct and that correct price was over $5,000.00.The salesman I was chatting with stated that he couldn't give me what the website said and he ended up handing up on me.

He refused to discuss the price difference of the website and what the sectional really cost once I inquired and wanted to buy it. Total rip off! Don't believe what you see online!

I have attached the pictures below as to how our chat went and the pictures of the sectional online.I am trying to make the word count here.

Review about: Pallester Sectional.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sofas and Sectionals?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Sunjoy Industries - Product is junk & customer service was no help Sunjoy Industries "I purchased the Sunjoy L-OF087PST-B Monroe Slate Steel 32.68" x 22.24" x 53.15" Fireplace for my husband; Father's day 2014. We used it through the summer of 2014 and then..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Sofas and Sectionals - This place is a rip off and FTC is waiting for more complaints to investigate PLEASE CALL THE FTC. Sofas and Sectionals "I ordered a sectional from SofasandSectionals (SAS) in February 2015 for $2,465.25 and it was too big to fit through my door. The delivery guys took it back, wrote on..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more