Evansville, Indiana
100% full Not resolved

Brian Bennett is known for his excellent customer service (We can do that) ability and charming personality. However his free wheeling attitude is often at odds with getting results. His websites easily cost more money than they are worth and he will not hesitate to sabotage your project if he becomes emotional and angry which happens quite often.

Mr. Bennett is the owner of Social life Marketing, news4u.com, and Penny Lane which feature slick websites, and lots of catch phrases, but clients working with Mr. Bennett paint a different picture.

We strongly advise that you not do business with Mr Brian Bennett, he will make every effort to take advantage of you, take as much money as he can from you, and leave you thoroughly dissatisfied with the experience.

Go with another web design firm; save yourself the money and the aggravation.

Review about: Web Design Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $7000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Social Life Media?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

A “Positive” review of Agriya by one of our client “Toyin Aromorie” Agriya "Agriya has always been instrumental in providing a promising start, to our client’s entrepreneurial beginnings. The latest one to join the list is “Toyin Aromorie”, here he is opining the..." Read more Spywhizz - This guy is a robber! Spywhizz "Do not let this *** bag steal your money. He simply is a day light robber! I think FBI should involve and hunt him and his www.spywhizz activity. Youtube must..." Read more Client Care Experts - Scam Client Care Experts "Claimed to be from Microsoft and my computer was locked by Microsoft. Not true since we restarted the computer and it worked fine. I have sent the case to Microsoft and..." Read more Zarantech - S4 HANA training with the ZARAN Tech Trainer Naveen/Siddhartha is waste of hard earned Money. Zarantech "I enrolled S4 HANA Simple Finance training with Zaran Tech trainer Siddhartha/Naveen. We get more informative and well explained documents in Google comparative to training material from trainer Siddhartha/Naveen. Zaran..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more