Evansville, Indiana
100% full Not resolved

Brian Bennett is known for his excellent customer service (We can do that) ability and charming personality. However his free wheeling attitude is often at odds with getting results. His websites easily cost more money than they are worth and he will not hesitate to sabotage your project if he becomes emotional and angry which happens quite often.

Mr. Bennett is the owner of Social life Marketing, news4u.com, and Penny Lane which feature slick websites, and lots of catch phrases, but clients working with Mr. Bennett paint a different picture.

We strongly advise that you not do business with Mr Brian Bennett, he will make every effort to take advantage of you, take as much money as he can from you, and leave you thoroughly dissatisfied with the experience.

Go with another web design firm; save yourself the money and the aggravation.

Review about: Web Design Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $7000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Social Life Media?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion