Social Life Media - Social Life Marketing-Web Design Fraud
Brian Bennett is known for his excellent customer service (We can do that) ability and charming personality. However his free wheeling attitude is often at odds with getting results. His websites easily cost more money than they are worth and he will not hesitate to sabotage your project if he becomes emotional and angry which happens quite often.
Mr. Bennett is the owner of Social life Marketing, news4u.com, and Penny Lane which feature slick websites, and lots of catch phrases, but clients working with Mr. Bennett paint a different picture.
We strongly advise that you not do business with Mr Brian Bennett, he will make every effort to take advantage of you, take as much money as he can from you, and leave you thoroughly dissatisfied with the experience.
Go with another web design firm; save yourself the money and the aggravation.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Web Design Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "purchased both the script and install. They provided a script with no instruction manual so there's no way to know how to use this complex web script. Then they went..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did). I asked him why he..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Received my first bill today after a call on 5/3/ that I had not made a payment so I got the address and sent check they received and cash and..."
- "I bought my 1st pair of wolverines around 6-7 months ago. I strip and wax floors in the summer so I wore my old pair of Dickies; since the ***..."
- "I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms. My mail is wet..."