Sobakawa Pillows & Other Automatic Ordering
Update added by user May 23, 2011
Still nothing from these thieving pieces of garbage OR their skanky mothers! Bastards all, in my opinion and one day while their rotting corpses are putrefying and turning into soap, I\'ll open their graves and *** inside of it, their mother\'s graves I mean!!!! :-)
Original review posted by user Apr 22, 2011
Beware of ALL automatic telephone ordering!!!!! This way of doing business is a great way for unscrupulous companies to confuse the ordering issue and not offer any way of reviewing the order before your card is charged for it and that's exactly why some businesses use it.
They knowingly make the ordering process confusing and before you know it, you've ordered more than you ever intended to and you don't know until you hear the final price.
Sobakawa Pillows did this to me and I'm an experienced shopper who is always looking out for these traps. Once I heard that my order was for $64 and change, it was too late! The phone call was disconnected and there was no way of getting in touch with anyone!
Even when you go to their on line sites, you'll find there's really no way of getting in touch with a Live person because it's all part of the plan.
Even if you refuse the shipment, you're still stuck with shipping and handling fees, which in my case was $22.63!!!!!!!! This, and I didn't keep one pillow!!!!!!
My suggestion to you all, is that if the only contact you have with a company is their automatic ordering line, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!! I'm sure they make as much money in fees as they do selling their product and we don't need to give them any more, *** bags that they are!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sobakawa Pillows
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "recieved txt alert that my tensioner came but no where to be found what give?!..."
- "Horrible customer service. DO NOT ORDER FROM MODLILY. Tried canceling an order before it was shipped no reply. Submitted 2 tickets and was never contacted by anyone. Tried contacting them..."
- "This is the second time I wrote about this issue. I have attached two photos about how Save A Lot store # 823 improperly handles eggs. I have three photos..."