I'm currently in Afghanistan and this company is an f-ing joke.Pay $90 a month for garbage speeds and then on top of that constant drop outs and outages.

What the *** were we as a government thinking when we gave this contract to them. The idiots at the stand don't know anything. Today there was a power outage and now nothing is working like it previously was.

I used to have my router setup so that it would allow me access via my ipad and it seems like they are blocking that too.Nothing but issues all around with this and I hate it!

Review about: Internet Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $90
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with SniperHill?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Att - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account Att "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Acn Phone Service Review Acn "They are horrible ...even if you pay them..half the time the phone doesn't work and then they send you threatening..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Love the layout but very poor workmanship indeed Heartland Rvs "My husband and I purchased a Heartland Prowler 25 ft. Before we purchased, we were interested, not only in the layout and amount of storage space, but more importantly we..." Read more Atompark Software - Great Customer Support Atompark Software "Not just ones or twice, I have been in touch with Atompark live chat so many times, not just for fresh purchases and discounts, but also for many technical issues,..." Read more