Sniper Hill service is horrible, but people use it because it is the only company available in the majority of the FOBs around Afghanistan.I think AAFES needs to authorize additional vendors to sell internet service at US FOBs.

I little competition might make the company reevaluate their mediocre service and start delivering a quality product.

I have difficulty using skype even though I pay for a premium plan and the hours are off peak. The helpdesk technicians could not care less about user experience. The local 3G service is faster most of the time and costs less.

I don’t understand why AAFES allows this company to charge so much for such poor quality service.I feel like Sniper Hill is taking advantage of soldiers.

Review about: Internet And Cable Tv.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $90
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with SniperHill?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Zomato - Fraud Zomato "In my experience twice i ordered through Zomato and twice they purchased my bank card without receiving my order. they always go with the payment without checking if the restaurant..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more