Kandahar, Kandahar

For this service, which is soon to be the only service available at Kandahar Air Field,(the competitor's contract was not renewed), you pay high prices and get crappy service.There are numerous service outages and when there is service, it is slow.

Sometimes, Sniper Hill extends your service for amount of time the outage lasted, sometimes not, but usually not. There are always an abundance of excuses.

One of my co-workers called them for service once, they came, stayed for 5 minutes, fixed nothing, and left.People use this service not because they like it, but because there are no other feasible options.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $10
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with SniperHill?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Straight Talk Wireless Kept My Number and Refuses to Unlock My Phone Straight Talk Wireless "I left Straight talk (Affiliated with Net10 and subsidiary of Tracfone) because of the 30 day billing. I need my bills to remain on the same day every month. Sometimes..." Read more Att - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account Att "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Acn Phone Service Review Acn "They are horrible ...even if you pay them..half the time the phone doesn't work and then they send you threatening..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more