Birmingham, Alabama
1.8K views 2 comments

Sooo True.They Did Me The Same Way.

I Ordered From Them TWICE, Thinking That The Second Order Would Be Different From The First. I Had The Same Problem ...They Had To Call In Verify Because The Shipping And Billing Address Was Different I Guess. Which I Thought That Was LAME ASF. The First Pair I Ordered Was The "University Blue Foamposits" I Ordered Them That Friday That They Came Out.

I Aint Get The Package Till 2 Weeks Later Because I Was Missing There Calls. Then The Second Pair Was Some Jordans , The Samething Happened. I Ordered Them On April 2nd, Didn't Get Them Till The 16th. Yes I Was Mad Asf.

I Emailed And Emailed Them But No Response .

I WILL NOT Be Ordering From There EVER.My Experience Is DONE.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sneaker Villa?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1200125

So are the shoes legit n real?

to Anonymous #1249507

Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more