Snapper Trailers - Review about Snapper 5X10 Enclosed Trailer from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Very disappointed.I only made it a mile before the trailer came off my hitch.
Damaged my motor home, mechanic blamed it on the factory. Bought a spare tire and they mounted it, and it was laying on the floor when I reached my destination.
They mounted the D rings in the wrong location and used electrical tape to repair the broken wires on my wiring harness.NEVER AGAIN WITH THEM
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Snapper 5X10 Enclosed Trailer
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "I purchased a ebike from X-Treme and have had nothing but trouble, and I have contacted the company without any response 1.rear wheel spokes assemble out of sequence that..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I purchased a bonded leather sofa as well as a 3 year extended warranty. The salesman assured me everything would be covered so i spent $200 more so as to..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "I bought two beds in this company with in home Installment and 1 year warranty. I then moved and had to deconstruct the bed. All the screws got eaten in...."