Snapper Trailers - Review about Snapper 5X10 Enclosed Trailer from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Very disappointed.I only made it a mile before the trailer came off my hitch.
Damaged my motor home, mechanic blamed it on the factory. Bought a spare tire and they mounted it, and it was laying on the floor when I reached my destination.
They mounted the D rings in the wrong location and used electrical tape to repair the broken wires on my wiring harness.NEVER AGAIN WITH THEM
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Snapper 5X10 Enclosed Trailer
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."
- "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..."
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "Wow. I have read about 5 reviews of this product---this deliberate lying and overpricing of products has ticked me off to the point that I am posting my experience. I..."
- "I've been on over 20 cruises on different lines. This by far is my worst experience. The main complaint is about the quality of the food, preparation and..."
- "I went and finance a bed at rooms to go in the sawgrass Mall on Sunday. I was told I was approved through acceptance for $1400 I went and finance..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."