In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started to appear.while inspecting the frame under the trailer I found bare metal which is rusting out.when I checked the date of manufacturing the date was 2015 not 2016 .the person showed me a 2016 but when he could not close the door due to a row of screws.When I asked if had another one like it he said yes and showed me the one I have now.after opening the trailer I noted the diff.
In side I asked if it was a 2016 he said yes its the same specs.when I called I was told it was a 2016 even if the trailer said made in 2015??? I was told he would sell me a new 2016 after I sold the one he sold me.the manager was rude.when asked why the trailer sold to me as2016 with extended height I was told the sales man made a mistake in telling me the specs was the same.the trailer was not what the sales man said it was.the rusting door frame and main frame will not last long in my opinion in south fla.not only did he lie but they sprayed painted cheep paint to try and cover up the rusting frame.bare metal frame inside and out they dumped a defective trailer on me and lied to me in order to do so.now I stuck with a trailer I can't sell It this condition l will lawyer up to try and get this resolved but like the manager said it will be wast of time I'm sure. I would not recommend this company thy are .
dishonest and dount stand by there word beware stay away please note title says 2016.Can anyone say fraudulent business
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor response dishonest
- Reason of review:
- Disonest sales defective product
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Aramex cheated on prices about their services, did'n give me full information about custom's fees. To get my parcel I had to pay 4 times more then what they announced..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "I bought two beds in this company with in home Installment and 1 year warranty. I then moved and had to deconstruct the bed. All the screws got eaten in...."
- "TRADESY, My name is Son, I placed an item to sale, in the whole site not one was equal, it was one of a kind. Once bidding started and finalized,..."
- "Iam so disappointed at the service her at New River Cove. I complained about a horrid smell coming from my apartment, and then a notice was on my door as..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."