Snapper Trailers - Disonist sales poor product

2 of 5 Snapper Trailers reviews

In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started to appear.while inspecting the frame under the trailer I found bare metal which is rusting out.when I checked the date of manufacturing the date was 2015 not 2016 .the person showed me a 2016 but when he could not close the door due to a row of screws.When I asked if had another one like it he said yes and showed me the one I have now.after opening the trailer I noted the diff.

In side I asked if it was a 2016 he said yes its the same specs.when I called I was told it was a 2016 even if the trailer said made in 2015??? I was told he would sell me a new 2016 after I sold the one he sold me.the manager was rude.when asked why the trailer sold to me as2016 with extended height I was told the sales man made a mistake in telling me the specs was the same.the trailer was not what the sales man said it was.the rusting door frame and main frame will not last long in my opinion in south fla.not only did he lie but they sprayed painted cheep paint to try and cover up the rusting frame.bare metal frame inside and out they dumped a defective trailer on me and lied to me in order to do so.now I stuck with a trailer I can't sell It this condition l will lawyer up to try and get this resolved but like the manager said it will be wast of time I'm sure. I would not recommend this company thy are .

dishonest and dount stand by there word beware stay away please note title says 2016.Can anyone say fraudulent business

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor response dishonest

Reason of review:
Disonest sales defective product
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 5 Snapper Trailers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Mar 17 #1128900

I dealt with snapper trailer and found them to be awesome people and backed there product

0 0 Reply
BlaZeD

Jan 19 #1097681 Orlando, Florida, United States

If you purchased in October (I assume 2015) then how would the date of manufacture be in 2016? It very well may be a 2016 model year trailer. Unless you think they traveled through time to 2016 and brought it back for you to purchase in 2015 then I don't see how anyone can think that the manufacture date would be in 2016. New year models come out before the beginning of the actual calendar year so some are manufactured the calendar year before but still considered the next model year... Check your vehicle it maybe a 2016 model but the manufacture date can be as far back as 7/15... Not saying they didn't pawn off a rusty trailer on you (which is definitely wrong and bad business) but I am just having a hard time with you thinking that something purchased in October of 2015 would have be built in 2016.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Snapper Trailers.
Filing a new complaint about
×