couple of months back we went and it was the this guy, who was deaf, but the end result of my photos was also poor quality.I was afraid to complain, and never used these photos as they sent you some with their watermark on the photo.
The guy wanted all the money upfront, and it felt weird because he was very rude and concerned if I was going to pay.
Glad to see others are not satisfied either.Thank you for the review, and please beware of this photography studio who claimed to do professional photos in Fort Lauderdale FL
Absolutely the worst place ever!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unprofessional business
- No refund policy
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Snap City Studio
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently took my desktop computer to Michael Elchhorn for repair due to a power surge. I thought only the power supply had been affected however when i purchased a..."
- "This is what happens if you file a complaint against MAAS......The owner is Council chairman for the region where you file a complaint with Ga Dept Public Health. Notice..."
- "Where do I start? I come year after year to help with the Child Rescue and always had heard rumors of Child Rescue using money for things they shouldn't and..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..."
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."