Fort Lauderdale, Florida

If you're seeking professional entertainer photos please do NOT got to Snap City Studio, in Fort Lauderale FL. The photographer runs a scam business, takes your $$ upfront, rushes you horrible and horrendous photos and then has the nerve to say " oh its non-refundable and I don't have the time for a re-shoot.. if you want that then it'll be another $500"

Yea! We paid $500 for only 8 photos, MAX, the owner, did such a terrible job with my photos. He made the worst edits, made me look like a man, took out all the curves from my body and made the photos look like I was a transgender. Seriously.

Snap City Studio in Fort Lauderdale , FL is the worst place to go for any type of professional photos. All his GOOGLE reviews are FAKE

Why should a customer pay upfront for photos? They should PAY AFTER you receive, but since SNAP CITY STUDIO IS A SCAM then you know why.

Review about: Snap City Studio.

I didn't like: Quality, Unprofessional business.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1000
Preferred solution Post this company on the internet to show others not to be scammed

Had an Experience with Snap City Studio?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion