Smoking Everywhere - Smokingeverywhere.com electronic cigarette

1 of 1 Smoking Everywhere reviews

Ordered free trial online and it was promptly billed to my credit card for shipping.well,nothing sent for over 30 days ,so I guess my 14 day free trial went away!!! I called and cancelled my order after going thru a looping telephone system for an hour.So now my product arrives almost 45 later and they billed me the full price 99.95 after I had cancelled.

I called my credit card company and is in dipute and once agin called cigarette company and went thru the loop onl;y to get hung up on. I still have the package,unopened,and refuse to even think about paying for return shipping.What a scam....buyers beware.....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Smoking Everywhere reviews
pat garries

Jan 16, 2010 #104855

those bastards got me for $178. stolden off my credit card will not take back or refund anything

Tanya

Dec 29, 2009 #99009

Got email - eligible for free gift, they should charge only for shipping but they charged for the "free gift" as well. They refuse to refund money. Who to complain?

Cindy

Nov 20, 2009 #88518

going through the same thing! I did speak to someone I got the refund for the initial shipment but then they sent the refill, though i don't have it now fighting a charge in the amount of 49.99. :( :sigh :cry :?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.