Smith Optics Aegis Arc Eyeglasses Review

2 of 4 Smith Optics reviews

I decided to finally spring for nice expensive sunglasses that would last.Bought the Smith Optics Aegis Arc for my job as an EMT from smith online.

You would expect that when you pay close to 100 dollars for quality sunglasses, that they could assemble them properly. After patiently waiting over a week, my sunglasses came defective. They installed two Right temple pieces.... The temple on left is the EXACT SAME piece as the right.

Meaning they managed to install it upside down and backwards. I don't even know how they could mess this up. Needless to say the frames are crooked and look ridiculous. They want me to pay more money to have them shipped back to be repaired or exchanged.

I am not even going to bother exchanging them. I'm returning them for a refund and never buying smith products again. That is just unacceptable when you spend that kind of money. Not to mention the time wasted without sunglasses.

Now I have to wait two weeks for a refund, pay more money to ship them back, and wait an additional week for new sunglasses I'm going to order.Smith optics you really dropped the ball.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Aegis Arc Regular Fit Aegabk12 2R
Review category
Shopping
review #858288 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Smith Optics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 4 Smith Optics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Smith Optics.
Filing a new complaint about
×