I decided to finally spring for nice expensive sunglasses that would last.Bought the Smith Optics Aegis Arc for my job as an EMT from smith online.

You would expect that when you pay close to 100 dollars for quality sunglasses, that they could assemble them properly. After patiently waiting over a week, my sunglasses came defective. They installed two Right temple pieces.... The temple on left is the EXACT SAME piece as the right.

Meaning they managed to install it upside down and backwards. I don't even know how they could mess this up. Needless to say the frames are crooked and look ridiculous. They want me to pay more money to have them shipped back to be repaired or exchanged.

I am not even going to bother exchanging them. I'm returning them for a refund and never buying smith products again. That is just unacceptable when you spend that kind of money. Not to mention the time wasted without sunglasses.

Now I have to wait two weeks for a refund, pay more money to ship them back, and wait an additional week for new sunglasses I'm going to order.Smith optics you really dropped the ball.

Review about: Aegis Arc Regular Fit Aegabk12 2R.

2.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Smith Optics?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.