I decided to finally spring for nice expensive sunglasses that would last.Bought the Smith Optics Aegis Arc for my job as an EMT from smith online.
You would expect that when you pay close to 100 dollars for quality sunglasses, that they could assemble them properly. After patiently waiting over a week, my sunglasses came defective. They installed two Right temple pieces.... The temple on left is the EXACT SAME piece as the right.
Meaning they managed to install it upside down and backwards. I don't even know how they could mess this up. Needless to say the frames are crooked and look ridiculous. They want me to pay more money to have them shipped back to be repaired or exchanged.
I am not even going to bother exchanging them. I'm returning them for a refund and never buying smith products again. That is just unacceptable when you spend that kind of money. Not to mention the time wasted without sunglasses.
Now I have to wait two weeks for a refund, pay more money to ship them back, and wait an additional week for new sunglasses I'm going to order.Smith optics you really dropped the ball.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."