Smilebridal - Amazing dream dress!
This dress exceeded my expectations. The first I ordered was champange in size 16. The size was much too small, and the color wasn't one I liked, but if it had fit, I would have kept it. When I re-ordered, I ordered a size 18 in BOTH white and ivory. I loved the ivory - just the right hint of color to not be white.
Suggestion on sizing - order a size larger than what you think you need. I fit perfectly into a size 16 David's Bridal dress, size 13/14 Maurice's jeans and size 15 juniors from JCPenny. The size 18 fit me well, and was not skin tight in the thigh area.
I didn't wear a mermaid slip underneath though I wish I had. The dress is a bit thin, so if you have a corset to wear underneath, make sure you have a slip of the same color to make it all flow. When I had on only the corset, you could tell where the white cut off and my skin started. I put a cheap white slip under and solved that issue. I loved this dress!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Very like
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I recently bought a pair of sunglasses and the side part of the sunglasses broke. I know that its a pair of affordable sunglasses. But wearing it once and the..."
- "You go to Sketchers to buy work shoes because you been wearing the same Comfortable, yet worn out Payless $20 Work shoe for six months. And this time your gonna..."
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."