Auburn, Indiana
2.7K views 35 comments

My husband and I have been using SMC to sell merchandise for about 8mo. although they tried to convince us to use their website program. We found it was much cheaper to create our own which we have done. I believe that SMC has wonderful products and some of our customers are very pleased but, the problem that we are facing is that last years items (2008) catalog are either out of stock or discontinued. We went thru the trouble of taking those items off the website only to order and receive the (2009) catalog and found those items still listed for sell. Someone please explain to me how in the world can you advertise items for sell and you know they are out of stock or discontinued? We received the new catalog only to discover that a great amount of items listed for sell don't even exist.

We have had to refund over 500.00 because products are in the catalog for sell but they are discontinued. My husband and I are getting leery of offering anything because of the deception. This type of business dealing puts our character and integrity on the line. Can someone pls. advise us! We enjoy having our own business and making some good money but I don't like being deceived.

Thanks

hunt4jerry.com

Review about: Smc Items Refund.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $315
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with SMC?

Comments

luna 69

Im needing the number to this smc i lost all my information . So i cant log in or anything someone pls help.my number is 2109905665. If someone can please text me the number .

metoo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #620646

I found using the online catalog works the best!

spardo
Winter Park, Florida, United States #597242

Does anyone has a smc catalog or CD that has all the items. I would like to see it before getting involve with smc. My email address is santos_pardo@yahoo.com

babygurl

i want to know how to start selling smc can someone please help me out thanks my email address is baby_gurl_9969@yahoo.com

C2Succeed

It is great to hear someone places integrity above all else in business.I can appreciate the preference to utilize drop-shipping rather than pre-order.

This significantly controls your costs and reduces your risk of not selecting the right items. In business it is often a good idea to consult an attorney. Talking to an attorney may seem too costly or out of reach. to see what option you have please send me an email with your contact information.

Thanks.My email address is todd@legalshield.com

SAndy Dunn

SMC has good products. I always got an orrder in pd for it myself then sold it. I always had the product that way if someone wanted it.

amy

also after re reading your comment.i like to order things ahead of time then post them i have and know how many only can go out.

with canada we dont have dropshipping but i a shipping calculator that weighs out the canada post charges so i know how much my shipping is before sending it out.with the people that work for me they know what the shipping rates are so the customer pays for shipping and my workers dont even need to touch the product unless they buy it for them selves then i diliver it to them.

amy

i used them 7 yrs ago and i am planing to reopen with them in just a matter of days.I did well 7 yrs ago and i have my own website with domain name and it goes up hopefully by next weekend.

but i also have 4 people that I have working for me to sell more items. i worked fulltime at 4 different jobs but with what i built i was able to live off the savings for 3 yrs. i closed my store because i had a car accident, but i am joing them this saturday and i believe with more ways to advertise now then 7 yrs ago I will do even better now then i did back then.

how else would you open a store???? need your name out and promote stuff.

you want money you work hard to be at the top of success. I am now also looking for people that would love to sell their items on consignment.

I am building a small business.I am a stay at hom mommy now and I want to rebuild something that did so well long ago for my son to grow into :)saleshock2012@gmail.com

rhina

K, just signed up with SMC, going with this in good fate and hope ill be one of the few that will be satisfied. My husband has no idea, just cause he never seems to believe in such and thinks everything is a rip off. I'll need someone with positive experience to coach me on how to make this work.

to rhina Houston, Texas, United States #994950