Smartpcfixer - SMARTFIXPC- LEFT ME A TROJAN.DROPPER-TUCSON AZ

2 of 2 Smartpcfixer reviews

Update added by user May 01, 2016

NO IT HASNT BEEN RESOLVED YET.NO ONE HAS CONTACTED VIA MY EMAIL.

I still have the virus on my computor.thanks for checking back with me.I am keeping a record in my anti virus file of the virus as proof of the transfer of the virus

Update added by user Apr 03, 2016

I WOULD LIKE THEM SEND ME FUNDS TO COVER THE COST OF REMOVING MY VIRUS

Original review posted by user Mar 31, 2016

ON MARCH 28 2016-I WAS LOOKING FOR A FREE RAGGEDER PROGRAM I HAD DOWN LOADED A WINDOW 8 REPAIR KIT PROGRAM.WHEN I DISCOVER NOT TO BE FREE.

I DETECTED. THEN MY ANTI VIRUS PROGRAM DETECTED. MY PRESCRIPTION IS EXPIRED SO I CANT GET RID OF IT. ALSO IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY, WHAT A FREAKING PRESENT TO GET.

WELL I GUESS IT A *** A LOT BETTER THAN A STD!! I SHOULD OF DONE A RESEARCH, I SHOULD OF KNOW BETTER.. WHAT A WAY TO DRUM UP BUSINESS, THOSE SOBS!!!

I AM SUPPOSE TO USE A LEAST A HUNDRED FREAKING WORDS SO I CAN FREAKING POST THIS DAM POST ARE YOU FAKING KIDDING ME .THIS IS THE FIRST REAL CONSUMER.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
COMPUTOR VIRUS
Preferred solution:
SEND ME THE COST OF A REPAIR PROGRAM TO A COMPANY OF MY CHOICE. THEY WILL BE ABLE TO VERIFIED IT INMY ANTI VIRUS PROGRAM ALONG WITH MY SAVED DOWN LOAD RECORD THAT I WILL KEEP AS PROOF!!
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Smartpcfixer Program
Review category
Computers
review #820904

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Smartpcfixer? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Smartpcfixer reviews
smartpcfixercare

Feb 04 #1281225

Hi there,
I'm sorry for the experience you got.
I'm the representative of smartpcfixer to resolve customer compliant.
According to our refund policy(http://www.smartpcfixer.com/faq.php#f8), if you request a refund , you will get you full refund within 3 days. I don't know what happens on this order, but please accept my apologize first.
Please send your email address and order ID to admin@smartpcfixer.com, we'll issue the full refund in 3 days.
All the best, SmartPCFixer Team

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.