West Chicago, Illinois
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a series of four Richard Schmidt Art Lesson videos.After 3-4 months, I was shipped two of the four videos (November and May) and two other videos: "Proficient Flying" and "Theatrical Makeup Design" instead of the "June" and "White Pine" Schmidt videos.

And, there seems to be no way to contact them. The email address on their insert is not found by Firefox. And no phone number. AVOID THIS COMPANY.

Besides being way overpriced, they send substitute videos, not what was ordered and give you no way to get a replacement or satisfaction. This is one of the worst scams I've fallen for.

Avoid at all costs.

Review about: Richard Schmid Paints The Landscape Video Lessons.

I didn't like: Total lack of customer service, Being charge befor shipment, No response to email.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $46
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with SmartFlix?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Kent State University - The employees will ruin your life, carreer and your education Kent State University "Be careful with the employee's here they will issue a restraining order with only reports (total lies ) from their employees and allow them to do the same thing in..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Lynda Has a Bad System - Problem with Membership Payment Lynda "Dear Admin, Hi. My name is Sessario Bayu Mangkara. I live in Jakarta and I worked as a freelancer for environmental consulting. I am confusing about my membership status in..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more