I purchased a ticket on SMARTFARES.COM 8/22/2018 for $520.00 round trip to Guayaquil, Ecuador due to a business convention and a visit to growers I work with. I received on 8/23/2018 at 2:49pm an email saying that my airfare rate increased to $676.00 because there were no available seats.. Yes! 24 hours later and after they had taken money from my account... I call immediately and I get an answer from a rep called "SELVIN"; located God knows where... Immediately, I pick up the accent right away and figured, its a fraud... I burst out in rage because "SELVIN" tossed the ball to "HENRY" and just got ridiculous.. I answer the email saying to cancel the flight due to the unannounced change of rate .. I proceeded to call them back and find myself sitting on the speaker phone awaiting for a so called "money reimbursement" email.. I literally sat for 10 minutes waiting for this email while on speaker and repeating my email letter by letter over 6 to 7 times, if not more, and listening to a false promise that I would get my money back... Pay attention to this part; "HENRY" sir, you will be reimbursed within 7-10 days.... I says, WOW!! they were quick to take my money (I confirmed with my bank), but pretend for me to wait for when ever they feel like paying... I say, "OK, AHA, SURE!" I left a message on a supposed HUMAN RESOURCE AND CORPORATE AFFAIRS executive at the "Agency" LBF TRAVEL in San Diego that appears on their website to see if they really exist... I'm hoping something is done, and someone held responsible...

Due to this fraud I know cannot visit my vendors, lose business, invest in an more expensive flight... U.S. Government tightens my line of business with regulations, Custom and USDA inspection, but who controls all of these fraudster that come to the U.S.? Uncle Sam has an eye out for HARD WORKING LATINOS from Mexico all the way to Chile and Argentina... But who regulates the other segment of the orange?

LBF TRAVEL

SMARTFARES.COM

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbf Travel Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments