Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

2019 Scammed by smartfares.com bought a ticket, they sent a confirmation with a "booking number" and the itinerary I checked a couple days later in the airline website and there was no flight booked under my name. Then, I chatted with smartfares customer support and they just told me, sorry but your ticket wasn't able to proceed as the price changed up.

Therefore, they were asking me to pay 30% more of the price that I bought that day, I could have got it for an almost similar price in the airline website just to save a few bucks I went to this website and now they are telling me I don't have a ticket. They told me to call and talk with a supervisor, who didn't do anything different than the one before, just promised me that if I pay the extra amount I could get the ticket straight away (why they didn't do this the first time?) .

At the end I asked for a refund as the new price they were offering was way higher than the airline price. NEVER BUY FROM THIS GUYS, THEY WILL TRICK YOU.

Product or Service Mentioned: Smartfares Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Fraud company that abuse people needs, Offer attractive but false fares, Fake fares.

Comments