Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you.
Everybody hears about bad companies but with these guys, seeing is believing. Everything about this place is a lie. They lie to their employees, their customers and their clients. The entire scam is set up to screw their reps. It's a turn and burn operation where new reps are overworked, cheated, and abused until they wake up and quit.
They would have to be the worst people on the planet. If you have a shred of decency or a soul, run like the wind because this business is terrible.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I had a call from National Tipster around August 2013, the sales person was courteous. A few days later I received a UPS package. I paid $250 to them and..."
- "On December 10, 2016, I returned a backpack to Speedo USA. Today is January 4, 2017, I still haven't got my money back. I spoke with them on livechat, they..."