Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you.
Everybody hears about bad companies but with these guys, seeing is believing. Everything about this place is a lie. They lie to their employees, their customers and their clients. The entire scam is set up to screw their reps. It's a turn and burn operation where new reps are overworked, cheated, and abused until they wake up and quit.
They would have to be the worst people on the planet. If you have a shred of decency or a soul, run like the wind because this business is terrible.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I had a call from National Tipster around August 2013, the sales person was courteous. A few days later I received a UPS package. I paid $250 to them and..."
- "On December 10, 2016, I returned a backpack to Speedo USA. Today is January 4, 2017, I still haven't got my money back. I spoke with them on livechat, they..."