Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem with Milton Greg review

1 of 2 Smart Boost System reviews

SMARTBOOSTSYSTEM, previously called GOFUNDSYSTEM is a scam!I was *** enough to order their package for my Indiegogo campaign.

I soon started to see visitors on my Indiegogo campaign. Strangely enough, none of these visitors showed up in my google analytics. One week in and zero pledges from my smartboostsystem investment, I found some reviews on gofundsystem while browsing and searching for alternatives. All victims from the gofundsystem by Milton Greg (now smartboostsystem) described exactly the same experience: growth in traffic, but not a single pledge.

Turns out that they send bot traffic from Fiverr gigs ($5!). ALL traffic you will get from smartboostsytem is bot related. There is not a single real visitor. That's why their visitors did not pop up in my Google analytics.

Google automatically removes fake traffic bots. Indiegogo doesn't. I contacted Indiegogo. They told me that they could not do anything about it, but confirmed that they received several complaints.

They also confirmed that Milton Greg (or Milton Gregg) is a fictive figure.They claim to be in the market since 2009, but the domain is only registered since 18-apr-2016.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1 of 2 Smart Boost System reviews

Feb 14 #1286849 Denver, Colorado, United States

I can't comment on whether it is a scam or not, but I can comment on the service. I have an Indiegogo campaign and was contacted by an associate of Smart Boost System. Long story short, the associated seemed pushy and responded with every question with "just buy the package". I finally told him I don't feel comfortable and his exact response was "You're ridiculous. We are no longer offering our services to you. Good luck with whatever." That made me very happy with my decision to NOT use Smart Boost System.

0 0 Reply

Feb 05 #1281622

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Smart Boost System.
Filing a new complaint about
×