Small Claim - SmallClaim.com is a big SCAM

1 of 1 Small Claim reviews

SmallClaim.com promised to prepare documents, file the claim with court and the most important part to Serve the defendant with 100% guarantee. When I explained that the only information I have is the defendant cell phone number they stated that they have ways to find him. So they charged me $250 for their services.

Later I discovered that they are not able to find a defendant by cell phone number and they just made promises in order to charge the customer. Supervisor never returned my call, he always "busy".

Very unprofessional and as i can see it`s a big scam.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
1 of 1 Small Claim reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mike simonian

Oct 23, 2013 #732090 Glendale, California, United States

I'm sorry who are you? Smallclaim.com is not a scam nor we are in the business of scamming people you must have us confused. My name is Mike Simonian and you can call me to resolve this matter 818-649-1240. After we resolve this matter we will file a law suit for defamation of character. So my line is free to talk please call anytime.

0 2 Reply
irinay12

Oct 31, 2013 #735847

My name is Irina Yedigaryan. I called by the number you provided but never received a call back.

2 0 Reply
irinay12

Oct 17, 2013 #730308

Update:
Supervisor Eddie called me and stated that he never mentioned about finding defendant by cell phone number. He indicated that I can hire private investigator for $120.

Never apply for SmallClaim.com services. :( :( :(

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Small Claim.
Filing a new complaint about
×