Small Claim - SmallClaim.com is a big SCAM
SmallClaim.com promised to prepare documents, file the claim with court and the most important part to Serve the defendant with 100% guarantee. When I explained that the only information I have is the defendant cell phone number they stated that they have ways to find him. So they charged me $250 for their services.
Later I discovered that they are not able to find a defendant by cell phone number and they just made promises in order to charge the customer. Supervisor never returned my call, he always "busy".
Very unprofessional and as i can see it`s a big scam.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Claim Preparation
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "Sano Daniel, Cimeon Daniel, Jada Daniel, are all names this Nigerian *** Woman goes by. She saw where I did the TEEN COICE awards, and contacted me to give..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I bought steel toe womens new balance sneakers on June 16, 2016 little less then six months old. Wear them 3-4 days a week. Most of my day is sitting..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."