Featured Not resolved

SmallClaim.com promised to prepare documents, file the claim with court and the most important part to Serve the defendant with 100% guarantee. When I explained that the only information I have is the defendant cell phone number they stated that they have ways to find him. So they charged me $250 for their services.

Later I discovered that they are not able to find a defendant by cell phone number and they just made promises in order to charge the customer. Supervisor never returned my call, he always "busy".

Very unprofessional and as i can see it`s a big scam.

Review about: Claim Preparation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $250
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Small Claim?

Comments

Julie

I have used smallclaim.com customer service very rude.One of my defendents was never served.

I would like a refund.Do not use this service.

Mike simonian
Glendale, California, United States #732090

I'm sorry who are you?Smallclaim.com is not a scam nor we are in the business of scamming people you must have us confused.

My name is Mike Simonian and you can call me to resolve this matter 818-649-1240.

After we resolve this matter we will file a law suit for defamation of character.So my line is free to talk please call anytime.

irinay12
to Mike simonian #735847

My name is Irina Yedigaryan. I called by the number you provided but never received a call back.

irinay12

Update:

Supervisor Eddie called me and stated that he never mentioned about finding defendant by cell phone number. He indicated that I can hire private investigator for $120.

Never apply for SmallClaim.com services. :( :( :(