Small Appliance - Kitchenaid 5 speed mixer replacement beaters
The beaters were ordered on 11/28/13 delivered on 12/10/13 the third time in use in late Jauary 2014 beating cookie dough, the beater tines came out of the stem.I wrote smallapplicance.com sent a pic of the broken beater, on Febrary 6, 14 I received a reply from a Mr.
Ali, to call him on the telephone.
In my correspondence I requested a replacement beater.A telephone discussion is not going to get me a replacement beater, when an email response would have been sufficient.
Thus far I have found that SmallApplicance.com has a ripoff report complaint, which I failed to check out first.
I have thus found replacement part companies that claim to sell genuine Kitchen Aid replacement parts.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Portable Mixer Replacement Beater Blades
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "i bought an item from them, and then waited and waited, but it never showed up. 4 weeks later, i went to their site and had to work to find the..."
- "After 5 months, my canopy holds water, bent rails and torn canopy. It would be ok if it never rained! Spent 600 dollars and only got a few good months..."
- "I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."