Small Appliance - Kitchenaid 5 speed mixer replacement beaters
The beaters were ordered on 11/28/13 delivered on 12/10/13 the third time in use in late Jauary 2014 beating cookie dough, the beater tines came out of the stem.I wrote smallapplicance.com sent a pic of the broken beater, on Febrary 6, 14 I received a reply from a Mr.
Ali, to call him on the telephone.
In my correspondence I requested a replacement beater.A telephone discussion is not going to get me a replacement beater, when an email response would have been sufficient.
Thus far I have found that SmallApplicance.com has a ripoff report complaint, which I failed to check out first.
I have thus found replacement part companies that claim to sell genuine Kitchen Aid replacement parts.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Portable Mixer Replacement Beater Blades
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "Ive had two Monster Energy Gronk and both times I got to the bottom ther was a nasty gunk that came out when i poured into my cup...."
- " When I returned the car enterprise is now charging me for the undeclared damage that I didn't do.The damage had been touched with white paint that was way older..."
- "A few weeks ago I came across a YouTube video showing exactly the part my dad needed for his '66 Bonneville, a battery tray. I got the phone number..."
- "Fire hazard! This place is filthy, it has exposed wires, water leaking from the ceiling, everything in the room is broken, and there are bugs and cigarette burns in the..."