Minneapolis, Minnesota

I recently bought a full size Brampton brand mattress set from the Saint Paul MN store.I called the store before I arrived to pick up the mattress set to verify if it was ready to b picked up and they said yes however when I got to the store only the mattress was there.

Related: Slumberland Furniture Furniture Set Review from Minneapolis, Minnesota

They told me they would give me a$39 credit if I went to the little Canada store to pick up the box spring and since it was days before Christmas and it was my son's Christmas gift (a new bedroom set) I agreed to go pick it up. Once I got it I drove home and pulled the box spring off the flat bed truck and seen bed bugs, blood and eggs on side of the box spring, and the skin/shells of bed bugs.

When I called them and complained they told me that they apologize but if it is in fact infested with bed bugs they do not want it in their truck so I would need to find a way to get it back to them.After arguing with them I was finally able to get my money back for the box spring only and had to argue with them again to get a bed bug protective encasement.

Review about: Simmons Brampton Plush Collection Mattress.

1.4
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Slumberland Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.