White Plains, New York

This is the result of Slomins oil company coming to my home 14 hours after I called with an emergency!I was told we were fine to stay in our home by a service rep from Slomins.

(He claimed that the fumes we we're inhaling weren't harmful) The health department and our insurance company felt otherwise! We had to stay with our daughter because hazmat made us leave our home the NEXT DAY after I was told by Slomins we could stay! Finally someone from Slomins came, took pictures of the water and oil in my basement and left. Since then I have lost 200 gallons of oil that the guy from Slomins didn't notice.

Since then I have not heard from Slomins I'm sure when I don't pay my next bill I will get a "courtesy" call from them. Last year alone I've spent about $5000 on oil with Slomins paid for emergency service that was dealt with like an emergency to them.

VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR SERVICE SLOMINS I WILL NEVER EVER DEAL WITH YOU GUYS AGAIN!I'll also make sure none of family members or friends get this treatment.

Review about: Slomins Home Heating Oil.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Slomins?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.