Taunton, England

I wanted to let everyone know my experience with slipdoctors. I almost joined with the competition, we all know who that is. :) So happy I made the right decision. After I signed the contract and flew to Dallas I knew this was exactly what they said over the phone. A great niche business with lots of potential.

First the training program was a little overwhelming. So much to learn in this business. I keep on top of the standards, product and leads. After I returned home I did get a little confused about the products. Howard was pleasant and patient to go through everything with me again. I do highly recommend their team and the support I have had. I gather a bunch of tiles and went around town doing demos. Calls went very well and everyone was interested. I learned immediately that I need to be very professional with this since I was talking about safety with large facilities. Left demo tiles, followed up and just completed my first job after 2 weeks of the biz. It was a nice size job, about 2,500 sq ft. Got wonderful results and customer was thrilled. I cannot wait to see where this brings me. See pictures below addressing several dangerous places.

More to come. If you would like to talk with me over the phone please ping me. I will release my email or phone number. I would be happy to share more. Please do not post comments since many posts I have noticed are direct from the competition.

I liked: Service, Price, Products.

Review #911914 is a subjective opinion of a user.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Slipdoctors?

Submit review