Taunton, England

I wanted to let everyone know my experience with slipdoctors. I almost joined with the competition, we all know who that is. :) So happy I made the right decision. After I signed the contract and flew to Dallas I knew this was exactly what they said over the phone. A great niche business with lots of potential.

First the training program was a little overwhelming. So much to learn in this business. I keep on top of the standards, product and leads. After I returned home I did get a little confused about the products. Howard was pleasant and patient to go through everything with me again. I do highly recommend their team and the support I have had. I gather a bunch of tiles and went around town doing demos. Calls went very well and everyone was interested. I learned immediately that I need to be very professional with this since I was talking about safety with large facilities. Left demo tiles, followed up and just completed my first job after 2 weeks of the biz. It was a nice size job, about 2,500 sq ft. Got wonderful results and customer was thrilled. I cannot wait to see where this brings me. See pictures below addressing several dangerous places.

More to come. If you would like to talk with me over the phone please ping me. I will release my email or phone number. I would be happy to share more. Please do not post comments since many posts I have noticed are direct from the competition.

I liked: Service, Price, Products.

Review #911914 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Slipdoctors?

Comments

Slipdoctors

Salero is another instance of fake media. Competitor hard at work using slander against the competition. Personally I would not be surprised if the competition is out of business within six months because of their flawed business model.

salsero74

I have spoken to many ex-Slip Doctors investors and all of them are out of business. Mr Sanders I congratulate you on being the only dealer of theirs that claims he is doing well. Keep up the good work and glad you didn't lose your money like countless others.

Slip Doctors / Greg Cohen sued for Fraud

Greg Cohen was found guilty by the state of Illinois in May 2017. He is also being investigated by other states.

I'm glad my lawyer advised me not to was my time and money with this crook.

to salsero74 #1344322

This was not a lawsuit.This was just a notice to file which was dismissed.

You obviously didn't read anything from the link attached. You might want to talk to several of their other distributors because many are very successful. We are now properly filed. Salesero is just another fake media.

Unreal what competitors do on the web.Slander.

to Slipdoctors #1344341

I checked with the state of Illinois and you had hearing for Violating state law and business opportunity law in Illinois. You were found guilty in May 2017. It's public record and anybody can read it and the information is very clear.

JR

Yes call me anytime. If you cannot reach me try again later that day.

941-914-4239

to JR #1344326

Thanks JR. You are very helpful to talk with and I wish you the best success. Your hard work and determination has paid off.

Bob Bauernschmitt
Robinson, Texas, United States #1327779

Call me sir,903-941-3003

Kathy

Can you call me. I'm interested in slip dr.

Give me a call at 5757408002