Sleep Country - Review about Mattress from Oak Harbor, Washington
The little sales girl from Yelm is a lier.She said to put a claim in through Temperpidic & Sleep Country would take it back when we received the new matresss.
We went through all that trouble and she said she would never have told us that. WTF? Are people that cut throat in America for a job that needs no skills?
What's even worse is the company has USA in their title.Pretty sad for America to have people that lie to keep their minimum wage, no brain jobs.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Alot of bang for your buck. I eat at both and only two Washington State locations and both are owned by Mikes, different Mikes. I have to honestly say..."
- "I bought pencils and there were 7 pencils in there but when i opened it there were only 5 PENCILS AND ALL WERE BLUE AND IT SAID VARITY OF COLORS..."