Sleep Country - Review about Mattress from Oak Harbor, Washington
The little sales girl from Yelm is a lier.She said to put a claim in through Temperpidic & Sleep Country would take it back when we received the new matresss.
We went through all that trouble and she said she would never have told us that. WTF? Are people that cut throat in America for a job that needs no skills?
What's even worse is the company has USA in their title.Pretty sad for America to have people that lie to keep their minimum wage, no brain jobs.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I bought pencils and there were 7 pencils in there but when i opened it there were only 5 PENCILS AND ALL WERE BLUE AND IT SAID VARITY OF COLORS..."
- "Alot of bang for your buck. I eat at both and only two Washington State locations and both are owned by Mikes, different Mikes. I have to honestly say..."