Sleep Country - Review about Mattress from Oak Harbor, Washington
The little sales girl from Yelm is a lier.She said to put a claim in through Temperpidic & Sleep Country would take it back when we received the new matresss.
We went through all that trouble and she said she would never have told us that. WTF? Are people that cut throat in America for a job that needs no skills?
What's even worse is the company has USA in their title.Pretty sad for America to have people that lie to keep their minimum wage, no brain jobs.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Alot of bang for your buck. I eat at both and only two Washington State locations and both are owned by Mikes, different Mikes. I have to honestly say..."
- "I bought pencils and there were 7 pencils in there but when i opened it there were only 5 PENCILS AND ALL WERE BLUE AND IT SAID VARITY OF COLORS..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."