So I have had problems with a body impression on a very expensive mattress (Simmonds BeuatyRest) almost since I bought the mattress.The store salesperson suggested that I submit a warranty claim.
I followed all the instructions for submitting pictures, but am continuously asked for more pictures. The pictures they ask for would significantly reduce the body impressions/sag that exist in the mattress - clearly they are doing everything they can to nullify the claim. I wanted to use a 8 foot level across the bed showing the very clear and significant difference in height between the centre of the bed, the body of impressions of myself and my partner, and the continuing sag towards the edge of the bed. However, the claims adjuster insists that the level/straightedge touch side to to side thus having to press in at the centre.
This clearly would eliminate the body impression/sag. Without this, they refuse to do any further on my claim. WHAT BS!!
Clearly, there is no intention to honour the warranty or stand by what has and continues to be a very poor product.No wonder people are flocking to online mattress companies!!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Run around on warranty
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I was in an auto accident, not my fault, after being paid my disability claim for 4 weeks my checks stopped coming. I was told there medical people had deemed..."
- "Purchased a 2 pack of Apple 10 watt USB Power adapters for Ipad/Ipod. They sent me a 2 pack of the cheapest Apple power adapters that originally were sold with..."
- "I ordered an arrangement through FTD for my mother for Mother's Day! I spent $54.99 for the flowers and $22.99 for delivery (a total distance of 3.9km or 2.42..."