Skyzone - Employees do not care if your kid is harassed or bullied
I brought my son and friends to SkyZone for the very first time on his 11th birthday Nov.3rd.
Things were ok until some young men showed up and kicked my son and friends out of one of the play areas. They went to the employees that were standing around playing like they were there as regular customers and were told to go play elsewhere. Of course, after the 2nd time it happened my kids gave up. I was not made aware of this until we were on our way home.
I am VERY disappointed that this is tolerated at SkyZone and by older people who clearly should know better than to bully some kids.
I have tried to contact that SkyZone with no success.I am more than disappointed in the ethic of these employees and the fact that this is being allowed.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Manner of employees
- Kids were bullied and complained
- Area was filthy and needed maintenance
- Reason of review:
- Not a safe place for kids, employees don't care
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I haven't been in the store much. My only issue when I did go there was that they didn't sell picnic blankets (in the summer). Online site SUCKS. ..."
- "I first bought a Shade Tech canopy tent at Home Depot in 2015. A year later, it ripped during a bad thunderstorm. Understandably, I decided to buy a new one..."
- "I purchased an NFL jersey on what looked like NFLshop.com from my phone. It seemed like a great deal on Black Friday and it was too good to be..."
- "What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow. I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow! IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "I picked up a meal for takeaway. When I got home and started to eat I realized the pork porterhouse I ordered was completely raw. When I informed the restaurant,..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."