Skyzone - Employees do not care if your kid is harassed or bullied
I brought my son and friends to SkyZone for the very first time on his 11th birthday Nov.3rd.
Things were ok until some young men showed up and kicked my son and friends out of one of the play areas. They went to the employees that were standing around playing like they were there as regular customers and were told to go play elsewhere. Of course, after the 2nd time it happened my kids gave up. I was not made aware of this until we were on our way home.
I am VERY disappointed that this is tolerated at SkyZone and by older people who clearly should know better than to bully some kids.
I have tried to contact that SkyZone with no success.I am more than disappointed in the ethic of these employees and the fact that this is being allowed.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Manner of employees
- Kids were bullied and complained
- Area was filthy and needed maintenance
- Reason of review:
- Not a safe place for kids, employees don't care
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Signed up for the NFL GAME PASS 2016 on my NFL.com account, and was put on the 14 day trial. Had this last year...no problems. When I accessed..."
- "This is a fantasy league football site, and I have been a part of it for the better part of 9 years, and I have never had a problem. Matt..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."