I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian golfing legend, specialising in shade structures and a new OPV solar product, that was going to change the world forever.
I was introduced to a 'convertible note' investment opportunity (in early 2009) to the SKYShades SCAM with a 10% interest return that was never paid. There are doubts as to the authenticity of the 'prospectus' they issued with a proposed IPO in 2010, that never eventuated.
The USA based companies were placed in Chapter 7, US Bankruptcy in 2011, which included my 'convertible note' investment and those of many others, reported to be in excess of $40million.
The SKYShades Australia based companies were placed in the hands of the liquidators in 2012. All were $2 companies with no realisable assets. Directors never invested their own funds and relied on 'sucker' mums and dads investors, like me.
Corporate watchdogs have failed to act and stop the ongoing SCAM.
Surprise, surprise, now they have risen from the ashes of these failed companies at the expense of shareholders and investors and are seeking new investors to their latest SCAM and continue to trade from their Brisbane headquarters as SKYShades: www.skyshades.com.au
After my experience and substantial loss, I recommend you STAY WELL AWAY from this SCAM!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Investment Opportunity
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..."
- "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..."
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "ILLEGAL ENTRIES – Multiple illegal entries (At least 10 over 4 years) particularly by their builder RAY FURGUSSON and his sub-contracted tradesmen. Total disregard to the legislation regarding required notice..."
- "Really poor customer service I sent request to change booking from staying 3 nights to 2 night (Flexible) nothing response also cancelled 1 night how come show me will refuse..."
- "I went to pizza hut placed my order an found out the person making my pizza had no shoes on it turn me off eating my pizza I took photos..."