Skiron Electric Bikes - Skiron e-bikes in phoenix az
If you are planning to buy an electric bike DO NOT buy from Skiron in Phoenix, Arizona.They make them bike really cheap and sell them for a little over $1000 for the cheapest one.
The battery case is not constructed well and will crack and break. They use cheap tires and inner tubes. They do not service the vehicle or supply parts. The advertise that certian models have is 48 volts 12 amp 350 watt motor.
That does not add up. (Volts x Amps = watts ). If you have to replace a motor good luck finding one with their claim of specs. The closest you could find is a 48 volt 12 amp with 700 to 1000 watt.
That would drain and wear out your battery fast and at $50 per battery for 4 battery it can add up. The battery will not charge completely at the most maybe 75%.
Pass this on to anyone you know who plans to buy a e bike from Skiron E bikes .DOnN'T !!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Are a rip off
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Get your act together by supplying parts, telling the truth about your product, use better parts
- Product or service
- Skiron Electric Bikes
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here in Florida, yards, landscaping and their upkeep is big business and it usually breaks down into two groups, one which provides grass cutting and trimming and another for..."
- "I signed up with this Complaints Website company to write and publish Legitimate Complaints and so far, it has been Nothing, but a Major Disaster! Every time I write a Legitimate..."
- "Where do I start? I come year after year to help with the Child Rescue and always had heard rumors of Child Rescue using money for things they shouldn't and..."
- "December 3, 2015. I had two awful experiences at car dealerships that were Costco Authorized. Earnhardt Toyota in Avondale Az and Arrowhead Toyota in Peoria AZ. Let me just start..."
- "I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."