Maricopa, Arizona

Dr. Eric S. Seiger of the Skin and Vein Center in MI (4 locations) says he is Board Certified in Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery (on web page and in offices) He is not "Certified" anything. Called both boards, not listed!

Also, doesn't know what he is doing. He sews earlobes down when he does the 1 hour mini face lift, so your ears are long and get longer as you age, really ugly, abnormal looking.

Avoid the Skin & Vein Center and Dr. Eric S. Seiger.

Also, Dr. Sandy Goldman of the Skin & Vein Center, does liposuction. Dr. Goldman doesn't even do the procedure, his assistant does it???? Dr. Goldman isn't even in the room. In the building????

Also, if there is a problem, like ears sewn down, or liposuction problems, forget it, they will not fix, refund or anything else!

Review about: Face Lift.

Review #152088 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $10
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Skin And Vein Center?

Comments

Bow Wow Woof
Hitra, Sor-Trondelag, Norway #952082

Doctors can't fix Fugly, not for any amount of money. Next time try picking up men in a dark bar.

ERIC SEIGER SKIN AND VEIN CENT

For all you "happy customers" of Eric S. Seiger and the Skin and Vein Center,

Don't you realize how much DANGER AND RISK you put yourself in using a D.O. that is not trained to perform cosmetic surgery ???????????????

USE AN MD (MEDICAL DOCTOR), CERTIFIED IN PLASTIC SURGERY!

skit
to ERIC SEIGER SKIN AND VEIN CENT Detroit, Michigan, United States #590799

Why, so we can pay the higher price?

ell

Call the State of Michigan Investigation Section Alan Shulgon 313-456-0300 to learn of the MANY, MANY COMPLAINTS against Eric S. Seiger and the Skin and Vein Center that are under investigation!!!!!!

Angry Customer

:( Skin & Vein Centers = BAD BUSINESS!!!

Loretta Vittiglia

I am writing because of how surprised I am at these critical comments. My husband and I both went to Dr. Seiger. The first thing we noticed was how much time he took talking to us, wanting to understand why we wanted the surgeries. He even cried with me when I cried as I was telling him something I kept deep inside of me.

My husband's surgery went great. I wasn't completely satisfied with my result, so I told him. And Dr. Seiger was very understanding. He suggested options to me, and he genuinely wanted me to be happy. The adjustment was perfect, and I am thrilled with the results!

I was motivated to write by this posting here, because I really care about Dr. Seiger, and what the poster said bothered me. He's one of those rare people you don't find much on this earth. I can say simply this: go meet him and once you do, you decide for yourself. Because I believe meeting him is all you will need to know what kind of person he is. Best of luck to you in whatever procedure you are considering. Bye!

Loretta Vittiglia

I am writing because of how surprised I am at this last comment. My husband and I both went to Dr. Seiger. The first thing we noticed was how much time he took talking to us, wanting to understand why we wanted the surgeries. He even cried with me when I cried as I was telling him something I kept deep inside of me.

Lin

AGAIN, check his credentials at the bottom of his web site and letterhead.

ALL ARE "PAID FOR BY SEIGER" MEMBERSHIPS.

HE IS ONLY CERTIFIED BY "ACADEMY" AND "COLLEGE"!!!!!! for dermatology and osteopathic are these paid for too???

Lin

I made an error on my repair surgery date in last posting. Correct date was March 15th not May 15th.