Skidders Footwear - Baby/toddler shoes, "Skidders"
Update added by user Apr 01, 2015
On March, 2015, I received exchange my shoes and a gift. Now I'm happy.
Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2015
I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8.
My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet.
They made from synthetic materials, and it will be bad to air from baby's foots.
The socks of shoes are too high, there is no inner lining to the sole. You can see it on my picture (1st pic - My shoes, 2nd - on the site).
The Customer service works not so good, too. I wrote 3 emails, and 1 message on Facebook. I didn't receive any answer. On the site didn't have a phone. Today the phone is on the site, but you can read your message only. I'm very dissapointed.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Skidders Shoes
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Shabby Chic TuTu dress on January 2nd. It was promoted as an Easter dress. I read about their "unique" process of placing a bulk order then shipping...."
- "This is not the first time this has happened. Every Christmas it seems open-stock items like accessory sets as I purchased (the Elsa costume accessory set for $24.95) sell..."
- "I also ordered the "Elsa & Anna" dolls. I was utterly shocked when I received them!!! Honestly, they looked & were packaged like something from the 99cent store! They definitely..."
- "we had cabinets delivered damaged, broken and the customer service sucks. we have to delay our job three times now before of the damages to these cabinets. i would never..."
- "Ipurchased a 32" television less than a year, around 11months the color went out and the tv began to make a humming sound in addition to having lines across the..."
- "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."