Skidders Footwear - Baby/toddler shoes, "Skidders"
Update added by user Apr 01, 2015
On March, 2015, I received exchange my shoes and a gift. Now I'm happy.
Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2015
I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8.
My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet.
They made from synthetic materials, and it will be bad to air from baby's foots.
The socks of shoes are too high, there is no inner lining to the sole. You can see it on my picture (1st pic - My shoes, 2nd - on the site).
The Customer service works not so good, too. I wrote 3 emails, and 1 message on Facebook. I didn't receive any answer. On the site didn't have a phone. Today the phone is on the site, but you can read your message only. I'm very dissapointed.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Skidders Shoes
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "A year after having the play system, the wood faded. There is no water sealant on the product. It too was bug infested. I'd sit outside with..."
- "I also ordered the "Elsa & Anna" dolls. I was utterly shocked when I received them!!! Honestly, they looked & were packaged like something from the 99cent store! They definitely..."
- "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl. I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first..."
- "We bought a Coaster Furniture bed. The bed broke before 1 year after purchase. Broke legs. Cheap materials, poor quality control. The slats/rails are made out of cheap wood that..."
- "I ordered a glamorise bra on Amazon which had to go through Bare Necessities, when I got it; it was too big for me so I opted to return the..."
- "Paid over 3000 on a piece of garbage faux leather is cracked and falling off worst buy ever wasted my time calling store and the guardian plan folks. Sectional..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."