Ski Butternut Resort - 1-10-2012 Skibutternut's *FAKE* Weather Report
1-10-2012 Skibutternut's *FAKE* Weather Report
Can Skibutternut.com be trusted?
Butternut again posts HYPED weather reports
‘duping skiers ‘ to ride & spend money $$$
view the exaggerated report here:
http://s20.postimage.org/5f6xjgivh/facebook_1_10_2 />- Real weather report
15% real temp difference vs SkiButternut’s report
41 degress vs 36 degrees = Bad Ski Weather
This Weekend 1-11-2013
HoTTeR Weather on the way ** 57degrees **
Always pay for your ski ticket with a credit card
If Butternut snow conditions are garbage,
ask your Credit Card Co for a refund
cr cd Reason: Defective Merchandise , Bad Conditions
Snow Report HYPED Up, & not truthful
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "SkiButternut.com Window Lift Ticket Prices are a Rip offLast Sunday took the family to Skibutternut in Great Barrington.Paid $240.00 - ticket window price: $60/ea for 4 tickets.Learned that afternoon,..."
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "I have a weathered deck that is still structurally sound, exactly what this product is advertised for. Hired a professional painter to installed Behr Textured Deckover last fall. ..."
- "In the top photo the caption came on my daughter's face, which was not visible while placing the order. Need a replacement. It's of no use. I received a promo..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."