I bought these for comfort which exceeded my expectation.Issue is I was on cruise with family & while running and playing with daughter the thongs came to a screeching halt (caught on cruise video) while my body took a hard tumble causing a fractured shoulder and ribs.

I first blamed myself for playing & then realized it was the shoes themselves. I had not worn them previously saved for trip & was only pair I brought other then sketcher sneakers which I couldn't wear due to fractured shoulder so couldn't put on or tie at this point. Numerous times wearing them including when walking out of ER I almost fell over & over again because of them stopping dead in place when walking. Finally had to have my grandkids put my sneakers on & tie my shoes which hurt my feet due to body swelling from trauma.

It must be the material used on the bottom to prevent slipping on water, but this is unacceptable & ended up ruining our yearly family cruise with my kids & grandkids because of my extreme pain that was preventable!I have always loved Skechers & is only shoe I wear, but not to sure about future purchases because this should have been found when shoes were made.

Review about: Skechers On The Go Thongs.

4.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Skechers On The Go Sandals
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Skechers?

Submit review

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1188819

Never contacted by Skechers! Wanted to resolve without attorney but appears I will be taking to next step.