Six Flags Customer Care Review from Dallas, Texas

10 of 34 Six Flags reviews

Meet Hannah everyone.Not only is she on a major power trip, she will accuse you of things that are beyond ridiculous, threatens to have you thrown out of the park, gets in your face, denies management, and get this....when your child goes missing, she refuses to get help or help at all.

My daughter went missing and instead of assisting, she calls security on me to have me removed! But that's not all. Hannah shuts a gate on me seperating myself from my son which the only way was to walk completely around one ride, and three games. I already had a missing kid and she tries to pull this *** on me.

I did speak with security who assured me that children dont go missing in this park. Whatever, mine did. Without any assistance from Six Flags, members of my party did. But take a good look at his face, shes representing you Six Flags.

Great job!Hannah is just a grain of salt in an ocean, and you all can keep her because I'm pretty sure no one else does.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Theme Parks
review #885541

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Six Flags? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
10 of 34 Six Flags reviews
Madmomma2

Jan 28 #1277535

Thanks for those that read my review. I would like to be honest with you all. The real reason that the gate was closed and separating me from my son was because I was hitting my son and swearing at him. I was blaming him for losing my daughter because I left him in charge. Security was called and so was the police. I had two options. I can either have no contact with my children and they can be place in foster care. Or I could have supervised visits with my children if I agree to take classes in anger management and parenting. So I agreed to take the classes. One thing I learned from my classes is to admit that I have a problem with anger and how to deal with it. I have also learned to take my responsibility for my actions. I was responsible for my children and I should not have allowed my eleven year old son be in charge of losing my six year old daughter. I am the parent and it is my job to look after them both. I should not have blamed my son for my mistake.

Madmomma

Jan 28 #1277608 Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States

The operator of the ride let my daughter out the wrong side sending her the wrong direction. Which resulted in her getting lost. A gate seperated the entrance and exit. I was standing at the exit with my son and family. This Hannah chick saw me talking to another employee in attempt of helping finding my child that she let walk away from the wrong entrance. Instead for getting help, I was threatened to be removed from the park by this Hannah and after all was said and done....I was in touch with the owner of the six flags, and Hannah lost her job. We were given full park refund, was offered free tickets to return plus fast passes.
At the end of the day, my kids are safe, got money back, and a sour face punch kid lost her job.

Madmomma

Jan 28 #1277609 Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States

And for whatever reason you feel like using my name and posting some **** such as beating my child. Apparently you haven't heard of the term " blasphemy" look it up.

anonymous

Jul 30, 2016 #1192605

Apparently rude, unfriendly and disinterested employees are not restricted to Six Flags in Bowie Maryland. That must be a qualification for employment. Have read many complaints about this.

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.