Garland, Texas

We live in Texas and I am freaking thirsty and I am not happy because I just wanted some food and a drink because you know, I'm a human, we need that to live :) we aren't aliens...I went into some place to get food and 2 drinks and I was fine when buying them.

the cup was like as tall as my phone, which is small if you didn't know. So we finished the 2 and then I wanted to get a refill and guess what? "um you can't get a refill with these cups." oh I can't? alright.

Gucci with me because I can get better quality food somewhere else and never come here again if you would like.thanks for the sucky food and dehydration, I'm thankful :)

Review about: Food.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Six Flags?

Comments

They'll give you a free glass of ice water at any food location. Stop being a ***.

Whatever. You'll be back next weekend you spoiled little bratty brat!!!! Stop whining..

Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Disneyland - Allows Fraudulent charges to credit card without a check system Disneyland "My account was fraudulently charged $320.00 twice by this company when I have NEVER been nor plan now in the future to visit Disneyland. The phone number which came up..." Read more Disneyland - Negligible Annual Pass discount Disneyland "Just had a distasteful experience dealing with the “Annual Pass Member” desk. I was trying to renew my pass for my family and the agent was very short and pressuring...." Read more Walt Disney World - Disney World cut off Flik and Princess Atta from the Character Meet-&-Greets in the Parks. Walt Disney World "It just breaks my heart and upsets my stomach when I heard that my two favorite characters from "A Bug's Life" Flik and Princess Atta were both cut off from..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more