Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat - Sivananda Ashram Bahamas

2 of 2 Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat reviews

I was under the impression that this organization is faith based and heritage, creed or religion does not matter but I was wrong.

The lynching mob style treatment I endured was unprecedented and something is new to me.

I profoundly come to realize that this Buddhist religious organization establishment in Bahamas ( sivananda Ashram Bahamas ) was hijacked by Israeli an off shore religious operation perhaps extorting money from tourist tax free and from the hard working American people.

The racial hate source toward Muslims is clearly manifestation of the Jewish sect and machination toward a faithful religion by far . I would exclude those that took Islam to extreme hate and committed acts of violence under believes that violence is a solution .

Having formed my opinion in this regard I would ask the justice department to investigate Sivananda Ashram Bahamas for the following reason|:

Is is a religious based group of tax shelter account for. The isreali's?

Is it a vacation paradise for the Israelis only?

We're there any other Arab Americans and other faith that has been exposed to such treatment?

Explore any other malicious agenda that this group have on promoting hate and Muslims machination?

CC: Nassau Police

US Embassy Bahamas

Justice Department

Sent from my iPad

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sivanada Ashram Bahamas
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #829761

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 03 #1153538

Sivananda Bahamas is a cult praying on the weak minded indoctrinating fouls to be in their " David Koresh's ideologies"

Apr 15 #1145026

What are you even talking about? You didn't explain what happened to you, or why you came to this crazy conclusion that Jews were trying to get you! You sound delusional and hateful yourself, do you realize this?

Jay

May 01 #1152474 Westfield, New Jersey, United States

On March 15, 2016 I have scheduled a vacation to sivananda Bahamas yoga retreat from 04/04/2016 to 04/11/2016. Exhibit A
During my reservation I clearly requested single Garden room (see exhibit A)
The retreat is ran by young students without any supervision. They are responsible for all day to day operations.
Upon my arrival surprisingly I was treated with sarcasm and rudeness not sure why.. My room was suppose to be ready by 3PM .
By 5 PM. I was assigned a room different than the room I reserved. It was inside a bathroom stall used by all guests and students.
The stench from the bathroom was horrific and noise was horrible as I can hear and smell everything happening inside the three bathrooms stalls including ***, peeing singing, door slamming…It’s only few feet away from where I suppose to be sleeping a lining closet approximately 5 feet x 5 feet in length and width ( see exhibit B) pictures speak from themselves and bugs in my mattress. There was no explanation why I was assigned a room inside he bathroom stall. Later I found out the students running the retreat betting on making my life even more miserable just so they can crack jokes!!! Next morning, April 5, 2015 I discovered that about 50% the yoga retreat visitors and student has been quarantined to certain parts of the complex because the spread of viruses some left the quarantine and sat next to general population served and ate food directly from the kitchen, freely .The Retreat management failed
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.