After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with the Sitelock firewall. After many phone calls and emails plus 2 more days offline I had to cancel service just to get my website back on line.

The next month Sitelock charged my credit card $59 without authorization and it has been a endless process to try and get it removed. Customer service will not help and refers you to billing dept. It is not possible to each the billing department except by phone and when you call you are connected with a telemarketer that try's to upsell you and they become rude when they realize there is not going to be a sale.

The "billing department" is actually a salesroom.

Customer service agent Danielle Dearaujo that all problems seem to be referred to is just a name they use for the endless canned responses sent that give different versions of there is nothing they can do

Review about: Sitelock Website Security.

I didn't like: Poor service.

1.5
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $59
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Sitelock?

Comments