Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I can tell you that, the previous review about sitejabber is true.

I was lucky enough not a victim because I wrote around 9 reviews about following websites/companies, and for your reference, most of the following sites I wrote about are scams:

====================================

- trustpilot.com (fraud and scam)

- pretavoir.co.uk (fraud and scam)

- wigsbuy.com (fraud and scam)

- iherb.com (they are ok, not scam)

- amazon (they are ok, not scam)

- ebay (fair)

- yelp (fake reviews' scams)

- labdoor (U.S. government organization, well, they are frauds and scams too.)

- https://www.***.co.uk/threads/glasses_frames/1/ (Links to fraud eyewear's websites:)

====================================

I even have evidence screenshots on my reviews from their website. Believe it or not. Everything I said is true.

They closed/erased my sitejabber's account after I posted a review on "Labdoor.com". You should see the following video yourself.

Supplements: What happened with our investigation (CBC Marketplace)

I don't want to say too much, with your wisdom, you shouldn't find it hard to understand what is right and what is wrong about the current state of the world, and also this sitejabber.com site.

Almost everyone is so greedy for their own good, not really care about other's feeling. This is really a sad world to live in.

Review #901936 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sitejabber Profile
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sitejabber?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.