Sacramento, California
100% full

I found Sitefix.us on Fiverr.com and inquired about a customer Shopify website build. They were very quick to reply and direct me off of Fiverr.com to their website where I was asked to purchase their Premium Store Package. Lots of these web dev companies offer services like this, and the site was nice so I trusted them. Not a good idea...

It started off great. Easy to pay, they set me up with access to their project management system (also typical for a web dev company like this), and they even created tasks. They said my project would take 5 days (really fast), and they agreed to set up a scheduled call to discuss the project. This is where it went down hill...

They missed the call and never rescheduled despite my several attempts over the next few days to reschedule. They never delivered a single piece of work over the period of 3 weeks, they never once updated me on my project, despite my emails and many attempts to communicate, and they only responded to me twice with stuff like:

Reply 1:

Hi this is Cathy from customer support, we need some more hours to get all our customer requests properly solved, we are working to have this fixed as soon as possible, all requests will be solved and replied in 24-48 hours since they are received, we appreciate your patience.

Best,

Catherine

SITEFIX

Reply 2:

Hi Kyle, again, please wait until we can process your request.

We are a legal company SITEFIX CONEXXIO LLC registered in Delaware, US.

You are not being scammed, we work for more than one freelance agencies where all our reviews are 96-99%+ positive.

There was work finished for you, even we process your refund we'll be delivering the work made just in case you change your mind about it / us.

All requests need 24-48 hours to be processed,

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Natalia Guardia

Today I have still had no resolution, nor have I received any work for the $400 I paid online to this company. Avoid at all costs... they are likely an overseas team using a U.S. address for a rent-a-space office in NY, incorporate in Delaware (many LLCs register in Delaware because it's really cheap). Their reviews are likely fake and from what I can tell (after digging a bit deeper), the company has not done any other reputable work... my bad for falling into this trap.

Review about: Sitefix Us Premium Store Pack.

I didn't like: Communication, Never got a refund for the work they never deliverer.

Review #731996 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $416
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Sitefix US?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.