Sitefix US - Sitefix.us SCAM ALERT - Took my money and never heard from them again!
I found Sitefix.us on Fiverr.com and inquired about a customer Shopify website build. They were very quick to reply and direct me off of Fiverr.com to their website where I was asked to purchase their Premium Store Package. Lots of these web dev companies offer services like this, and the site was nice so I trusted them. Not a good idea...
It started off great. Easy to pay, they set me up with access to their project management system (also typical for a web dev company like this), and they even created tasks. They said my project would take 5 days (really fast), and they agreed to set up a scheduled call to discuss the project. This is where it went down hill...
They missed the call and never rescheduled despite my several attempts over the next few days to reschedule. They never delivered a single piece of work over the period of 3 weeks, they never once updated me on my project, despite my emails and many attempts to communicate, and they only responded to me twice with stuff like:
Hi this is Cathy from customer support, we need some more hours to get all our customer requests properly solved, we are working to have this fixed as soon as possible, all requests will be solved and replied in 24-48 hours since they are received, we appreciate your patience.
Hi Kyle, again, please wait until we can process your request.
We are a legal company SITEFIX CONEXXIO LLC registered in Delaware, US.
You are not being scammed, we work for more than one freelance agencies where all our reviews are 96-99%+ positive.
There was work finished for you, even we process your refund we'll be delivering the work made just in case you change your mind about it / us.
All requests need 24-48 hours to be processed,
Thank you for your patience.
Today I have still had no resolution, nor have I received any work for the $400 I paid online to this company. Avoid at all costs... they are likely an overseas team using a U.S. address for a rent-a-space office in NY, incorporate in Delaware (many LLCs register in Delaware because it's really cheap). Their reviews are likely fake and from what I can tell (after digging a bit deeper), the company has not done any other reputable work... my bad for falling into this trap.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Never got a refund for the work they never deliverer
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sitefix Us Premium Store Pack
- Review category
- Web design
You May Also Like
- "I worked for them as a freelancer (Content Writer), but was unpaid for my efforts. They didn't pay me at all. After repeated reminders, calls and emails, I was left..."
- "Hello, My name is Thomas-I bought a web-site with this company in about 2007-They have treated me very well-It takes a few weeks to get your web-site design up and..."
- "I found Sitefix.us on Fiverr.com and inquired about a customer Shopify website build. They were very quick to reply and direct me off of Fiverr.com to their website where I..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "This is my 2nd order and my satisfaction level still low. Ordered overcoat, saw the picture on website look so good and see what I got then you decides, the..."
- "Every merchant deserves an opportunity to correct improper service, quality of product & advertised prices for products. I requested a delivery to my "very best friend in this world." I..."
- "They delivered my $6K TV from NY to CA with a giant hole on the box and on the front size of the TV. And asked me to take..."