Sit means sit in Pittsburgh is by far the worst place you could go to get dog training.They use shock collars as their first "go to" resource before any other methods are even attemepted.

Sure....I guess if you put shock collars on your kids, you would have obedient children but at what price? I'm sorry but I love my dog and would never subject her to such a cruel form of training. I would rather her not be trained at all than to be trained by pain and fear. PLEASE...for the sake of your wonderful and precious pets, find a more humane training service.

There are tons of them out there, and for a LOT less $ than these sadists charge. Shock collars, although they may have their place as a very LAST resort (and even then I'd question their use) should NEVER be the first and only method used in training dogs. I'm still cringing over the fact that they actually put these collars on the dogs' genitals in some instances! Good god.

And the photos of dogs necks with burns from these collars can be found all over the internet.

Gruesome.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sit Means Sit Dog Training
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sit Means Sit?

Submit review

Comments

Buford, Georgia, United States #1265792

That picture is absolutely not from the shock of a collar. It is from a collar being worn too tight and for too long - if it isn't photoshopped in the first place. How would a shock on the front of the neck cause bleeding on the back?