Summit Nutritionals International Defeats Sioux Pharm, Inc. In Legal Battle
Summit Nutritionals International, Inc of New Jersey is victorious in their legal battle against Sioux Pharm, Inc of Sioux Center, Iowa. As of October 2, 2015, Dr. Allan Kramer, President of Sioux Pharm, Inc, has formally withdrawn all claims made against Summit Nutritionals International in Case No. LACV 023704 in the Distict Court in and for Woodbury County, Iowa.
In addition, Sioux Pharm retracts all allegations made against Summit Nutritionals International.
For more information regarding the recent victory of Summit Nutritionals against Sioux Pharm, please visit the following links.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Frivolous Lawsuit
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "Last month i purchased one box of dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org for my husband, who is 43 years old and suffers from angina which is why he is unable..."
- "I brought an Old Spice deodorant and within two uses I started feeling some heat under my arms, which I thought it was just the type of stick, burn then..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."