I bought a steel pipe shipments from suppliers Sino Metal Material Co., Ltd.(https://liyuanda.en.alibaba.com/) Gold Supplier of Alibaba ..

But what I get is a steel pipe poor quality: leaks, Stainless, pitted surface and mixing impurities .. inside steel pipe. We conducted negotiations with Sino Metal Material Co., Ltd., they have given price $ 150/ton compensation for me. But it is not my loss by half.

I did complain to the Alibaba and provide all the proof of quality as well as my agreement and suppliers. But at that Sino Metal Material Co., Ltd.

launched a very low level of compensation compared with the original, only $ 50 / ton.I pointed out the damage and sincere resolve but do not understand why Alibaba agree that compensation levels and closed my complaint ?.

According to international practice, when there is a dispute vendors like Alibaba commercial service shall have temporarily closed the supply of goods is subject to a claim and issued a warning to buyers, but sellers still normal operation and can scam more buyer in the world.

I have continued feedback and is awaiting the verdict from Alibaba and hope reasonable solution for all

Review about: Steel Pipes.

I didn't like: Fraud company.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pipe
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sino Metal Material?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.