The fraud quality steel pipes of Sino Metal Material Co., Ltd. from China

1 of 1 Sino Metal Material reviews

I bought a steel pipe shipments from suppliers Sino Metal Material Co., Ltd.(https://liyuanda.en.alibaba.com/) Gold Supplier of Alibaba ..

But what I get is a steel pipe poor quality: leaks, Stainless, pitted surface and mixing impurities .. inside steel pipe. We conducted negotiations with Sino Metal Material Co., Ltd., they have given price $ 150/ton compensation for me. But it is not my loss by half.

I did complain to the Alibaba and provide all the proof of quality as well as my agreement and suppliers. But at that Sino Metal Material Co., Ltd.

launched a very low level of compensation compared with the original, only $ 50 / ton.I pointed out the damage and sincere resolve but do not understand why Alibaba agree that compensation levels and closed my complaint ?.

According to international practice, when there is a dispute vendors like Alibaba commercial service shall have temporarily closed the supply of goods is subject to a claim and issued a warning to buyers, but sellers still normal operation and can scam more buyer in the world.

I have continued feedback and is awaiting the verdict from Alibaba and hope reasonable solution for all

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Sino Metal Material reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sino Metal Material.
Filing a new complaint about
×