Aulola Offical Online Store has open, Here you can do yourself online to buy many good electronic products, such android cell phone,ipad, and some other good things, aulola is the largest chinese electronic online store, their Promises: 1.Supply the best favorable price and ensure the highest quality.

2.Streamline the buying and payment process making it as easy as possible.

3.Help you discover products and manufacturers in China.

4.Deliver goods to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.

5.Provide 24 hours customer support on weekdays.

You can join it or buy dirctly from the site. the quality is good . and can also be the vip member of this site, if have the discount code , you can save much more.

Here the aulola site: http://www.aulola.com

Review about: Electronic Products Online Sale.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $888
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sinbury Technology?

Submit review

Comments

Aulola are non professional and amateurish Chinese distributors with no merchandise in the UK.They ship from China and charge the resellers for delivery.

The more you buy, the more you post for the delivery. Their customer service is rubbish. They don't have any decision makers in the UK. They don't reply to your emails.

Their email server bounces back your emails. I ordered quite a lot of products for the first and last time from them.

And still there are no indications that I will ever receive them, even after the weeks.They promised to delivery the goods in two weeks, I will wait for another well, then will report them to the Greater Manchester Police.