Ankara, Ankara

Dear Sir/Madame,

We were cheated!!!!!!

I would like to draw your attention on the following situation that we faced with a company called �Sinares Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd�. First of all, we contacted a person called Judy Lee from Sinares Industry and asked for the good which we wanted to import. The commodity name is �plywood�. After emailing back and forth with Ms. Judy Lee, at first hand, we wanted to see the samples. Later on, we received the samples which were exactly same as what we have requested. The samples were in good quality and shape. Soon after, we ordered 1 container 40HQ plywood from Ms. Judy Lee. It took 1 month for us to receive the goods. When the container was opened, there was a great disappointment that we faced after receiving the goods. The goods which were supposed to be plywood, weren�t plywood at all. We received �***�(small pieces of various wood like Carpenders plane residuals with dust and stones) instead of plywood. Our customer urgently invited Lloyd�s surveillance company to the side. The surveyor took the pictures of the goods when they were in the container and also during discharge.

Later on, we notified Ms. Judy Lee regarding what we received and Ms. Judy wanted to see an evidence based on what we were complaining about. As we stated above, the surveillance company prepared the report upon his observations. We have sent Lloyd�s report, custom officer declaration form along with the seal and container numbers, pictures and all other documentation to her as an evidence. We also invited her or her representative to Turkey at our expense. However, she ignored to come to Turkey. After sending all the evidences to her, Ms. Judy Lee told us that they are using sister company and the sister company can�t reach the records of what they sent to us because the goods were shipped a month ago. Later on, she told us that they sent us the right good. Ms. Judy also offered us to make another order and she will apply a discount for the next order. We have been doing trade more than 30 years but never faced a situation like this before.

We as a company started to contact Ms. Judy almost everyday in order to solve the situation. We asked for the name of the owner of the company but she has never told us. We asked for the quality certificate which she refused to give us. I found that the company�s CR number which is 1526587. There is also another company that they registered in Hong Kong which is �Sinawood Co Ltd�. The company�s CR number is 1248585. The company�s website is www.sinawood.com and the phone number is 0086-59-7285-1536. The contact person is Judy Lee. We also found that Sinares Industry &Trade Incorporation date was 2008 and Sinawood Co Ltd incorporation date was 2010. However on the website, it shows that the company was established in 1997.

The address on the proformo invoice is No:603, Luhong Plaza, Longyan City, Fujian Province, China. Phone number is 86-59-7285-1536 Fax number is 86-59-7328-7860, Contact person name is Judy Lee but she uses other names such as Judy Qiu and Betty Qiu.

We would also like to inform you that this company has also deceived a company from Equator.

Best regards,

Mine Candar

Review about: Plywood.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sinawood?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.