Verified Reviewer

I have never been so disappointed in a specialist in all of my 50 years. I had a procedure done on 9/24 in the gastro dept, I was initially misdiagnosed with GERD.

After the results from the exam had come back I was diagnosed with Colitis. The medication that was prescribed to me did not work for my new dx. I was told to schedule an appt for November 10, might I add that I have been in severe pain, with nausea and lack of appetite. I told them I couldnt wait that long with my symptoms.

I was told to come to the ER and Dr. Vineyak would see me when I got there. Stayed in the ER for 3 hours waiting to only find out that he left for the day and after that told I needed more labs done. Needless to say I left without being seen.

Why do I need labs again if you gave me a dx 3 weeks ago. Please if you value your health dont come here, they could care less about their patients.

User's recommendation: Do not go to this hospital.

Sinai Hospital Cons: Anything about sinai poor patient service.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania